As mentioned in my New Year’s Resolutions post, I plan on having NO ZERO WEEKENDS this year. Essentially, try something special, fun, or productive every weekend.
This is a log of my progress on the resolution.
Weekend 1 (Jan 7-8)
– Hung out with friend on Saturday whom I haven’t seen in a couple of months
– “Storm chased” on the 8th and overall enjoyed the rain/wind.
Weekend 2 (Jan 14-15)
– Snow trip!!
– Yosemite on Saturday -> drive to Tahoe
– Snowshoeing on Sunday
– (Emerald Bay on Monday)
Weekend 3 (Jan 21-22)
– Women’s March on Saturday
– Tracked the southeast U.S. tornado outbreak on Sunday.
Weekend 4 (Jan 28-29)
– Party at a friend’s place on Friday night
– CNY lunch with grandparents Sunday
Weekend 5 (Feb 4-5)
– Got a haircut, and a carwash to clean up from my Tahoe trip
– Watched the Super Bowl with some friends
Weekend 6 (Feb 11-12)
– Saturday: Went to the Chinese New Year parade
– Sunday: Hiked at Redwood Regional Park to see the colonies of ladybugs in the area
Weekend 7 (Feb 17-19)
– Friday (I’m going to start counting them): ping-pong meetup
– Began updating resume/LinkedIn
Weekend 8 (Feb 24-26)
– Friday: day trip to Yosemite, saw the Fire Fall!
– Sunday: went to Lake Berryessa to see the Glory Hole
Weekend 9 (Mar 3-6)
– Friday: ping-pong again (P.S. won’t be mentioning this again since it’s becoming regular)
– Cleaned up kitchen
– Sunday: photographed the Bay Area hail event
Weekend 10 (Mar 10-12)
– I’m writing this posthumously almost two months later, don’t remember exactly. I think I got a haircut on this weekend.
Weekend 11 (Mar 17-19)
– Sunday: went hiking in Marin County (Cataract Falls)
Weekend 12 (Mar 24-26)
– Sunday: celebrated my grandfather’s birthday
Weekend 13 (Mar 31 – Apr 2)
– Eastern Sierra trip!
– Area near and south of Lone Pine Thursday. Enjoyed a dust storm.
– Alabama Hills, Manzanar, Big Pine, and Bishop area Friday
– Mammoth, Long Valley, and Bridgeport Saturday
– Carson Valley, Kingsbury Grade, and drive home Sunday.
Weekend 14 (Apr 7-9)
– Met up with a random dude I met on the BART on Saturday, for a business opportunity. Went to a meeting for this on Sunday. (Ended up rejecting the offer though.)
Weekend 15 (Apr 14-16)
– Carrizo Plain Superbloom trip!
Weekend 16 (Apr 21-23)
– Saturday: participated/photographed in March for Science, met up with someone I met through Twitter
– Sunday: visited my grandparents
Weekend 17 (Apr 28-30)
– Storm chasing trip! Chilled in the Wichita Mountains in Oklahoma on Friday, witnessed the Canton, TX tornado on Saturday!
Weekend 18 (May 5-7)
– Sunday: checked out MacBook Pro options.